I posted these on FB. Captured here so I can own 'em...
Brinna - December 8, 2010: "Dad is wise and noble. He should be President." (She wasn't being ironic.)
December 6, 2010: Tim and Ben first Minnesota Special Hockey game of 2010-2011
Tim and Ben had first MNSH hockey game of 2010-2011. Both did very well. Tim is a lot more supportive of Ben than he was years back, and Ben surprised me with his determination and flexibility.
Ben wants to start practicing hockey with me. He's already a strong skater thanks to his inline days; with practice he'll be a leading player for the Eagles.
Tim is getting his head around us not keeping score after his third goal. I'm not sure he noticed that we stopped playing him to try to even out the game. He'll get more of a test with some of the other teams we play.
Ben was delighted to score a goal in the "shoot out" -- that made it a success in his eyes.
November 9, 2010:
The Highland Scots adaptive soccer team had a rocky win/loss record. Until Tim signed up as a freshman. Just beat South 7-4, Tim scored 5 goals. I'm conducting the post-game interview by text.
November 8, 2010
Tim is recording from Pandora on the Christina iPhone to the built-in recorder on his phone by holding an earset bud next to his phone's microphone. I love seeing that.