This Picasa Web Albums holds 150 photos from a big road trip Emily and I made with our kids and dog in June of 2008.
![]() |
| June 2008 - Montreal, Steele Hill |
The first half are highlights of my parents 50th wedding anniversary. These links go directly to the start of other portions of the album:
- Samples from my parents 50th anniversary. (see also full album)
- A brief visit to Escanaba and to Steve Messimer's office on the "res" start here. Later that summer we spent several days with Steve and Lee Ann.
- Visiting with Andrea Mongeon and her parents Annette and Andy. Andrea was a gracious hostess and very much herself. This was the last time we saw her, and we all knew that might be so. It's also when my back went "out", which limited these and later pictures.
- The Steele Hill Inn picture series start here.
- Brian and Barbara Faughnan and Barbara and David Anger visit us at Steele Hill. David, of course, is not in the picture.
- The Oliver and Yaja Lagace clan visit starts here, Aunt Yaja celebrated her July 4th birthday a bit early. Many thanks to the Pattisons for inviting everyone to their home.
- A few pictures from the final trip home, I took these largely from the bottom of the van, though by July 2nd I was sitting again. (I went into major league back rehab and have done well since.)
