This was one of our most ambitious road trip vacations, and it only grew after the initial plans. Shockingly, it was, for us, a marvelous success. I cannot say why, though of course I have theories. For our children it was often a nice balance of routine and novelty, with an opportunity to actually see genuine television.
From the trip we have about 400 images, of which 200 can be viewed online. Click on the above picture to go to the album.
I'm using Picasa Web Album for some geeky reasons. The small images display all on one page -- click the 'show all' button to see them all at once. Click a small image to see a big one. If you click 'download' you get a full resolution image to print, keep, etc. The slideshow feature works very well if you're patient or want to see all 200 images.
Let me know if you like this or prefer SmugMug.
